Thank you for sharing this product with your friends.
Draft Horses an Owner's ManualItem#: BV0125
Are draft horses different from other horses? In many ways they are. This manual for draft horse owners comprehensively covers draft horse basics, monitoring draft horse health, things that can go wrong and what to do if they do. You will learn:
- How to keep your draft horses safe.
- The special dietary needs of heavy horses.
- How to maintain a sound heavy horse hoof.
- How to interpret the health clues your horse gives you.
- The particular disorders that affect draft horses.
- How to analyze your horses' movements for soundness.
- How to translate those puzzling blood test results.
- Safe methods for administering medication.
- The problems involved in breeding heavy horses.
- How to start a draft foal to ensure its happy healthy life.